Friday, October 13, 2006

My Wife






Samanatha has been very faithful in updating our blog over the last few months, but in the hundreds of comments we recieve, many of you are asking "when is brad going to write?" As most of you know life on the praries is very busy with cleaning bugs of your car and the six months of snow shoveling there isn't much time to sit down. Luckily I married an experienced prarie girl who can do all that stuff for me, but seriously I am very blessed to be married to such a wonderful and hard working person. Samantha has been busy over the last few months, turning our house into a wonderful home. Believe me I can take no credit as she is the first to so graciously and humbly tell me of all that she has done!:) She just finished painting our office/second bedroom a nice red colour. It's called Louisianna hot sauce. We both love it and hope to eventually turn it into a guest bedroom and then move the office down to the basement. With the training from my wonderful mother in law, Samantha has decorated and painted pretty much every room in the house. As seen in the picture above her sense of style is not just in decorating the home but she personally exibits tremendous style and beauty. I am very thankful for her and love her very much.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Sam IS very good with decorating and having an eye for what works well in a room. I remember some days of re-arranging and moving things around at Harbourview and she would get so excited and start giving us all the reasons for certain ways of setting things up. It was nice to have her caring to make where we were a home, not just a place to sleep and eat.
Hope all is well with you both.
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great. Way to work it, Sam! :)

Christy and Dustin said...

Your house does look great. I hope it's not weird that I read your blog. I've never met your wife but I've heard she's awesome. Setting up house is so fun.