Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dress up day...


Today at work we were all MADE to dress up for Halloween.It was actually a lot of fun. The day was full of laughter, and strange looks from customers. I was a nurse, my $ 9.99 cents costume from Superstore did me well. When i orginally bought my coustume it didn't look as short on the model in the picture, but when i put it on it was another story. I was a little nervous at first that i was going to hang out of it, or that some old man would stare at my inapropiately. Luckily all the customers thought it was really cute and the comment of the day was "geesh all of sudden i'm not feeling to well, i think i might need a nurse." It was funny for the first hour of work, but by hour seven i just wanted to get home. One comment that was especailly funny was this 70 year old man telling me that i sure made his pulse rise. He quickly got a slap from his dear wife who was sitting beside him. (Whoopsee i hope i didn't get him into too much trouble) The good thing about dressing a little scandolous once in awhile is that you make great tips. :) All in all it was an entertaining day.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: