Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm Lucky!


I just have to say that i'm a lucky girl to be married to such an incredible man. This is Brad studying hard. Right now he is trying to get ahead of the game as we are heading to PEURTO VALLARTA in a week. Were both really excited to get away. Both my sisters and there kids and my parents will be joining us. Oh ya... back to why Brad is incredible... even in the midst of his busyness he always makes time for me. Whether he asks me to go for a walk or out for coffee he makes the effort. He also does laundry, vacuums and keeps the house looking spic and span!

So.... Brad, thank-you for all you do, i'm very proud of you and love you very much!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

You are very lucky.
Jon has cleaned around the house a few times, but only when I've been deathly ill (or felt it anyways).