Sunday, October 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!




Well today Brad turned 28. It's hard to beleive that i met him over 6 years ago. I remember celebrating his 23rd b-day with him and that doesn't seem like that long ago. Last night i took him out to Memory's, it's the same restaurant we went to for our one year anniversary. My parents met up with us, and we had a great evening. Our meals were all so good. We just sat and talked for over 3 hours. So often in North America were always rushed, were in a hurry for just about everything we do. It was nice to take our time and really fellowship, laugh and enjoy the atmosphere and good food! Today i had to work so my sister took Brad out for lunch so he wouldn't eat alone on his b-day. They came to Smitty's and sat in my section, i got all the girls to come and sing the good old b-day song. Let's just say his face went pretty red, and Brad doesn't get embarrassed that often. It was a good weekend and now were off to bible study. Here are some pictures of our great food and of course great company. Happy birthday honey, i love you more than i can often express! I seriously think and beleive that i snagged the greatest man alive. xoxoxo

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Happy Birthday Brad.

Anonymous said...

Sam- before you know it you'll be celebrating Brad's 30th birthday! Watch out- it is all downhill from there! Just kidding. Dan will be 31 in Feb- can you believe that?!?! Thanks for the comment on my blog- you really think I am looking my full potential as a prego mamma??? I am so ready to get this kid out! I feel like I might just pop.
Love you hon...
NANANANANA Batman!!