Saturday, September 09, 2006

Treated like a lady for our 1 year anniversary





Well... tonite i was swept off my feet. First of all, Brad thank-you so much for the wonderful evening. It was a lovely day from the start to finish. You made me feel soooooo special and loved. Know that i am so proud to be your wife and that i love you with all my heart. I am thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a man like you. You went the extra mile to make tonite memorable and it was!

So... i bet you fellow bloggers are wondering what my hubby did. Well i woke up this morning to Brad asking me for a drink of water, which was weird. He never asks for water in the morning. I thought it was a strange request but i said sure. In the kitchen on the counter was a gift certificate for a pedicure and facial. A huge smile crept over my face. I had to work from 8-3 and he arranged for me to be at the spa for 3:30. When i arrived home at 3 there was 12 red roses on the table and a bag. He bought me a cute shirt, hat and coconut lotion i have been bugging him for. Time was running so i did a little skip and went out the door to the spa.(Of course smiling away) When i arrived home at 5:30 i was completly relaxed and felt as though i were floating. Facial's are so wonderful it was my first one and plan to have more.I quickly hopped in the shower and Brad told me to dress up for fine dining. We headed off to Regina to Memories, a beautiful, fancy restaurant. We enjoyed a candle lit dinner, which was very tasty. To top it off we stopped at Mcdonalds for hot fudge sunday's on the way home. I love Mcyd's sunday's. It was a delightful evening and i felt very lucky and spoiled. Do i have a good guy or what?? Here are some pictures at Memories.. Thanks again hon your the BEST!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to win points, Brad! Sammy- you look amazing! I want a spa day!! Was this for your anniversary? We just had John Warren (and his girlfriend), Scott Jesse, and Sean Horner over for the weekend! I miss you roomie! (and I miss your good night farts) Goodnight Sam, I love you!!! :)

Abbey said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening. I also LOVE facials. That was the beauty of working in a spa, I was able to get them done for free. I didn't get them done very often but man I sure do miss them. Good to hear that you had a great time. Date nights are very important.

Zabrina said...

Hey congrats on your one year! Sounds like you had quite the day. Glad to hear you're doing so well.
Miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary! It's seems like yesterday you two got married. Hopefully we'll see you this weekend!

Christina said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary!! I am remembering many encouraging conversations leading up to the whole event of you getting engaged and then married and I still enjoy thinking about how much I loved watching you grow and trust the Lord. May the years ahead be all the more wonderful and joyous in the Lord. Cheers. Miss ya!