Monday, September 18, 2006

A random day...

Well today i am not working which is a huge releif. I worked the last 6 days and it has been so busy. I slept till 10:00am today, i don't usually like sleeping in that late but my body needed the rest. I don't have any huge plans today.. made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for my husband(that he was bugging me for) and a tuna casserole for lunch and that was my morning. My mom and i are going for coffee this afternoon. It has been really nice living back in Sask. I have come to apprecaite my family.... in a different way! I love that we can just walk up the street and were at my sister's and my parents house. Later on today i might head out to Caronport, Brad has a evening class from 7-10 and my dear friend Becky lives there so i might drive in with him and visit her for the evening. Well i know this was not the most exciting entry, but like i said it is a random, ordinary day. I'm going to try and post some pictures of our house tonite we have done some more work on a few rooms. Until then...

3 comments:

Brad and Samantha said...

hi baby,
i think you are really cute! thanks for the cookies and the lunch. Love you lots.
brad

Anonymous said...

haha, way to communicate!

Smash said...

Yeah, so cute.
Sam, you should get Brad to do an entry sometime :)