Monday, September 11, 2006

It's hard to beleive...

It's so hard to believe that Brad and i have been married for a whole year. Time has gone so quickly. We were reminicing last night about everything that we have done and what our highlights of the year were. We both agreed that one of the highlights was going to San Fransisco in December. We have also enjoyed having a home and decorating, it has been so fun.

Brad just started back at Briercrest again this last week. He is in the pastoral ministries program. He will be finished in December of 08. It still seems like a long time but i know it will fly by. I'm still serving up in the mall at Smitty's and getting great hours. I open at 8:30 and am done by 3 each day. It's awesome to have my afternoons and evenings free. It's also handy as i only live 3 blocks from the mall, it allows me to walk to work. Well sometimes when i'm tired Brad will drive me(hehe) . Anyways i better get to bed it's getting late...

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Happy late anniversary. The years just fly by hey? Jon and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary this summer, isn't that crazy!

Smash said...

Hey. Congrats you guys! That is awesome!
I am definitely looking forward to the day that I can look BACK on getting married, celebrating memories, knowing the love you share that much more...
((sigh)) it's all so romanitic.
xoxo
Ash.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two! It certainly doesn't feel like a whole year ago that we were all together for your wedding. I was remembering how much fun it was. You are two of the best people I know in the world, and I think of you both with nothing but great thoughts and a smile on my face. Keep on blogging - I love it!