Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This one's for you Liz!

Kirk and Liz... great looking couple hey?!
Sam and Liz
Kirk and Brad having some fun...
My hubby and I


This post is dedicated to my dear, dear friend Liz! I have known Liz since grade 5 and we also graduated from highschool together. She has been following my ever so popular blog (hehe) and keeps asking me" Sam when am I going to be posted on your blog?" So Liz this one is for you!! :) Liz and her husband Kirk, who were highshcool sweethearts came down from Carstairs, Ab for the weekend. We went out to one of our favorite restaurants Hopkins for a lovely dinner, then came back to our house for tea and dessert! It was so nice to see them both, as we only usually see them twice a year! Brad and I really enjoy hanging out with them as they are both easy going and entertaining to be around! Liz and Brad share a lot of the same humor, so it can be pretty funny seeing them interact! Liz, I love you , and hope that we can have baby's together one day soon! Peace to you my friend! :)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Awwwww, Sammy, thanks for that post... I love you guys too!

the hansons said...

was that liz kusch? we spent a few years living across the street from each other...

claire said...

Hey sammy!! i wish i could have a girls day with you and liz. you girls are so pretty.