Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Baby Katy came and went...

Danielle, Samantha, and Katy all hanging out for the day. Katy is getting ready to go to bed, and I have to let her go! :( Katy is having fun playing with her toys, and smiling for her Auntie.
Katy after her bath! She always rolls everywhere when you lay her down.
This is my other sister Lauren's little boy. Jackson is 3, and he likes talking on the phone and loves superhero's!


A couple of weeks ago my sister Danielle and niece Katy came up from San Jose to Moose Jaw for a visit. They left dad(Benji) behind as he had to work. It was really nice to have them both here for the week. On January 18th Katy was 5 months old. I can't beleive how quickly time has gone by. Just so everyone knows she is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. She has these beautiful, blue, smiling eyes that melt your heart. I wish they lived a little closer than California.. (hint hint Danielle) :) Mind you, in 5 months I have seen her 3 times... so that is not too bad! In May I will be flying out to San Jose to see them all again. I can't wait!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She(Katy)is beautiful...so are you!...seeing such cute kids, makes me want kids, but I suppose I should probably work on getting married first. Well I attempted to make plans to come out for week 5 so i could see you, but turns out over the course of the last couple of days it got booked up, so i'll be there the week after instead...maybe one day i'll have to make a trip out to saskatchewan. Hope all is going well.
Much Love,
Zabrina

Anonymous said...

Hey Samantha and Brad,
Katy and Jackson are both getting so big sooo... quickly. They are both adorable and I can't wait to meet Katy sometime. I am glad to see that everyone is doing well. I love looking at your blog to see how everyone is doing.
Love, Gillian

Gillian said...

Samantha, you look like such a proud Auntie!!!!

Gillian

Anonymous said...

What cute kiddos! you look great with a baby in your arms, Sam!! :)
I think we need to start working on a holsby reunion.... I miss you, hon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!!! Its Carla!! Samantha how are you!?! It's been like what four years or more since Caprenwary! I have been enjoying your blog! So when are you to going to start a family!?!