Saturday, January 13, 2007

Some Photos I like...

Brad and Samantha kissing.. I just love him! :)
Lindsey, Brad and Kyla in Semiahmoo! I have two wonderful sister-in-laws. I love you girls!!
Brad, Samantha, Heather and Edwin Rjvers: This is outside at Brad's house. Edwin is orginally from Richmond, BC. They were out for the holdiay's as well. We like them! p.s. I set them up, Brad likes to think he helped with it as well! :)
Will and Melanie Walker: This last year Brad met Will at Briercrest, Will and Brad are very alike and it has been great getting to know them! Will is Brad's new best friend! :)
Kim and Tyler Williams: I met Kim and Tyler at Capernwray a few years ago. They were recently married, and are living in Caronport. They too go to shcool with Brad. It's been fun hanging out with them!

This is a bit of a random post, but I'm bored! So... I thought I would post pictures of some of the great people in our lives.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh... where is my picture??? I know you have some of me that you like. right?!?!?
-Your favorite roomie
goodnight Sam.

Anonymous said...

i'm the only one not looking in that picture! Owell... i still like the picture of all of us... what good memories! I'm so happy you and Brad were out in BC for the holidays too!! Love you! oh yeah... and it's spelt Rijvers ;)

Crystal said...

So I missed the delurking post but I figured I'd make myself known now. I am Tyler (and now Kim's cousin) and also did Caps at Thetis.

Anonymous said...

Hey-Sarah here! I saw your comment on Crystal's blog-congrats on being married!! My email is knoppski@yahoo.ca. Keep in touch-I know Brandon would love to hear from ya!

Crystal said...

Hi!
I do know Sarah quite well! She is a dear friend of mine and I met Brandon through her. I think they are both great people. Small world...

I went to Caps in 1999, with Karin G, who was my roommate. I love her to bits and am so excited for her wedding. I don't know Brad but just through the Capernwray circle...

Liz said...

yeah, exactly sam! If you were posting pics of great people you know, ummm?????
haha
Liz

Alison said...

Hey Sam, I didn't "delurk" ealier but I thought I would now. I went to Capes when you were in second year. I was one of Lindsay's roommates(go cabin "N"). I like to read about newlyweds like myself, it's fun and interesting. Keep it up.

Smash said...

Hey there Sam.
So... I have been slacking on the lurking lately, so I just read that post... but just so you know. I do lurk.
Also, I was thinking that it was too bad that I didn't know that you and Brad AND Heather and Edwin were out here on the coast for Christmas (I'm living in East Vancouver right now) because I would have loved to see you! But then I realized that I was on the island for Christmas anyways, and more than a little bit busy! But anyway, lots of love.
Ashley star.

Anonymous said...

HURRY UP SAM- POST A NEW POST!! THIS ONE IS GETTIN' OLD!!!

Anonymous said...

cute pics!!

Rhonda said...

Umm, only couples eh?