Sunday, December 10, 2006

Here's My 100....

1. When I was 4 years old my sister threatened to run away from home.
2.It made me cry, because I thought she was serious.
3. I still remember her little brown suitcase all packed up by the door.
4.I was a very picky eater when I was little.
5. Now I love almost everything.
6. I always have wanted to be a mom.
7. I particulary love babies.
8. Whenever I go to Walmart I scan the baby section, I love looking at strollers.
9. I love seeing pregnant ladies who look cute.
10 I hope I can look cute pregnant.
11. I also hope Brad and I have cute kids.
12. I went to Sweden (Capernwray) for my first year of bible school.
13. For my 2nd year I went to Capernwray Harbour on Thetis Island.
14. I met my husband Brad in 2000 on Thetis Island.
15. At first I thought he was loud and slightly irratating.
16. Now I can't imagine life without him.
17. I love watching 24.
18. A guy I use to work with (Andy Wouda) got me hooked.
19. Now Brad and I are obsessed with it.
20. We can hardly wait till season 6 starts.
21. I have travelled to 3 continents.
22. I would love to travel to all of them.
23. Hopefully someday.
24. When I got married I felt like a princess in my dress.
25. Just as I immagined it growing up.
26. I even did the little swirly thing in my dress on my wedding day.
27. It wasn't until my first year of bible school did I realize that God wanted to have a realationship with me.
28. Until that first year I lived my life not knowing that Christ was living in me and wanted to live His life through me.
29. I am so thankful that I now know, my life is much richer.
30. I hate peas.
31. I love saucey dishes.
32. The more sauce the better.
33. I love dipping my french fries in mayonaise.
34. I also know how fattening it is.
35. I don't care (most of the time) :)
36. I use to enjoy running.
37. I was more motivated to run when Brad and I were dating.
38. Now i usually make an exuse as to why it won't work for me to exercise.
39.I have been on two cruises.
40. The food on them was incredible.
41. I would love to go on one with my hubby.
42. We hope to one day.
43. I love going out for coffee.
44. My mom and i go usually once a week.
45. I only ever dated my husband.
46. I am thankful for that.
47. I knew that i wanted to marry him as soon as I got to know him.
48. He made me feel so comfortable.
49. I never felt like that with any other guy.
50. I am blessed to have such a godly husband.
51. When I get mad I like to go for a drive.
52. I love decorating homes.
53. I think paint can do wonders to a room.
54. Just one little paint job can completely warm up and enhance a room.
55. I get excited when I know I get to dine out for dinner.
56. I enjoy cooking when I have the time.
57. I enjoy hosting guests and making people feel comfortable.
58. I love going to Puerto Vallarta.
59 I have been over 10 times.
60. I love being an Auntie to my sister's kids.
61. I have one nephew and one neice.
62. I enjoy skiing.
63. Too bad Saskatchewan does not have more hills.
64. I enjoy frap's from Starbucks.
65. Especially caramel ones.
66. All my grandparents have passed away.
67. I miss my mum's dad (grandad) the most.
68. He was english and had false teeth.
69. He use to take them out and make a silly fish face.
70. It was kinda scary looking but entertaining to watch.
71. One of my favorite things to do is watch people.
72. The best place to people watch is at an airport or mall.
73. I could sit with a coffee and watch people go by for hours.
74. I'm not a weird or anything I just enjoy all the diversity in our human race.
75. When I was in grade 7 I was on a ping pong team.
76. To this day I can play a mean game of table tennis.
77. When I was in grade 8 I was in a trampoline club.
78. I thought this was soooo cool.
79. Now I just laugh thinking back on how cool I thought I was.
80. I have always had lot's of close girlfriends.
81. I still am close to my elementary and highschool friends.
82. Whenever I have a pen in my hand I doodle my name.
83. I also write out our future kids names.
84. My husband thinks I am strange for doing this on a daily basis.
85. I love chocolate.
86. I could eat it anytime, anywhere.
87. Once I opened the stall door to a lady going to the bathroom.
88. She got so mad at me.
89. Even though she had not closed the door all the way.
90. Her panicked face is still clear in my mind to this day.
91. I love typing on the computer when I have gel nails on.
92. It makes my hands look and feel pretty.
93. I love playing the guitar.
94. It is a stress releiver.
95. I like romantic chick flicks.
96. I would rather stay in a fancy hotel then camp.
97. I love Christmas time.
98. I love traditions.
99. I love that I live in Saskatchewan.
100. It's the friendliest province..

THE END...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, I have to agree with you on the whole watching people thing. It's also my favorite thing to do. I could sit and watch people for hours as well. I love when I'm at a party or something to just sit quietly in the corner for a bit and watch people interact...it can be quite humourous sometimes.
Oh, but I have to disagree with you on the whole Saskatchewan thing. I've lived there....it's not my favorite. I love living in Alberta though. :)

Christina said...

Oh Sam, I really don't understand what this "100" thing is but I enjoy reading what people put. I laughed at #82, the number of times we would find doodled paper around Harbourview with just your name all over it was more often than not and it was always amuzing. I think I heard #87 at least a couple times and enjoyed it every time, you are so good at story telling. #95 reminds me of the day I came home from work to find you watching armegeddon and sobbing loudly...I thought you were faking it and started to chuckle...you weren't, which made it even funnier. Thanks Sammy, miss you:)

Anonymous said...

you are so hillarious. I miss you.

Jolene

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading that Sam, it made me miss you, you are so sweet and funny.
Amie

Brad and Samantha said...

hey baby you are cute! love brad

Anonymous said...

Caramel fraps are my favourite too.
Great list, Sam!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the 100 list we had in Sweden- remember? The top 100 annoying things people do... Your list was so funny- I remember you telling me about the ping pong and trampoline club you were in. No wonder you are so cool. It is all about you, Sam!
Love your roomie
ps- good night Sam

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,
I was visiting April and Kevins blog and I came across yours! Reading your list makes me miss you and all your craziness.

Heather Irvine

Anonymous said...

Is this Brad or Samanthas top 100?...Just kidding

Anonymous said...

Hi, Manty

I love you 'blog' - great stuff - VERY entertaining and very different!!!
A couple of requests from your ol' Dad - invite me (and Mum if you want!!) over for dinner - you can make it more than once!!! and where are the pictures of ME!!!!

much love, Dad