Thursday, December 21, 2006

A little of this and that...






Well I thought I would post some pictures of my surprize birthday party. I was a little bit bummed this year as all my family members and friends told me they were either away or busy on my birthday. Let's face it... everyone likes to have a party at least I DO! Anyways the day arrived and Brad was great and gave me some nice presents, one of them being a facial! I LOVE FACIALS!! The plan was for Brad and I to go out for supper... alone which was fine with me. Of course I would of loved to have family and friends present but whatever. When we arrived at the restaurant low and behold my family and friends were there. SURPRIZE.. they had all tricked me and I fell for it. It was a pleasant surprize to have them all with me. I have to say.. I did well this year in the area of presents. I was spoiled (hehe and Christmas is right around the corner too.. smiles) As a kid I always made sure my parents made my b-day SEPERATE from Christmas so I didn't get robbed any presents. I was such a selfless kid hey?? :) Anyways Brad and I fly to Vancouver on Saturday to spend the holidays and new year with his family. It should be a alot of FUN with the FUNSTON family!(ha ha) Brad and I send our love to you all and hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- you want to come down to Seattle for a bit?!??! I hope you didn't sing too loud or have too much fun on your birthday. You'd hate for Marie to overhear and tell you that it is 'lights out'.