Friday, August 18, 2006

Visiting the Duckies






Last night Brad and i took Jackson to the park. He loves to feed the duckies and swans. Whenever we tell him to smile for the camera it makes us laugh because he forces this cheesy little smile out. (As seen in the picture above of Jackson and Brad! )I have really enjoyed being an auntie, it is nice as my sister Lauren and parents live only a street over and a few blocks up from us. Brad and i usally see them every other day. My other sister Danielle is also expecting. In fact she went into labour this morning at 4:00am. We just heard that she is 5 cm dialated. I'm sure by the morning i'll have a new neice. Unfortuanately her and her husband live in California so we don't see them very often. I'll update when the babe arrives!!!! HURAAY!!!

No comments: