Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Cottage at the Lake




My parents recently bought a cottage out at the lake. It's about 25 minutes north of Moose Jaw. I grew up in Sk, and honestly had no idea that such a beautiful lake exsisted so close to us. Brad is also pretty pumped as he thinks that no hill, tree or lake exsists in this province. It will be nice for our whole family to have somewhere to go in the summers and holiday's. My mom and dad plan to renovate the whole cabin, i know it will be beautiful when they are done with it. Here are some pictures of it.

2 comments:

Smash said...

Hi!
Just dropped in to catch up... when I should really be sleeping! Sounds like the summer is treating you well... and the pics are so fun. Did you notice that you two and Heather and Edwin kind of match? =)
Very cute!

Christie said...

Hi you guys! Lins just emailed your address as I had fogotten it! Well guess what, thought I would try it so tonight started my own 'blog'! www.parkercountry.blogspot.com

Not much there, well nothing really, the post I left was just to see something there! Will continue to add. Love your little place on the web here, great way to keep up to speed! Take Care.